F.B.I Releases Images of Two Suspects in Boston Attack
The F.B.I on Thursday released video images of two suspects in the Boston marathon bombing. A man who was seen placing down a backpack at the site of the second blast of the bombing. F.B.I is trying to identify this man, and is asking the public to help them. Another man was seen placing the backpack in front of a restaurant just before the second explosion. Said Richard DesLauriers, the special agent in charge of the F.B.I.'s Boston field office.
In the video, both the men were wearing hat's, one white and the other black. They are walking along Boylston Street. Both of them were also wearing zippered-front jackets. the F.B.I is trying to find out who these men are. When president Obama heard about the bombing, he immediately flew over to Boston and gave a beautiful speech. Obama spoke about "Healing our City," brought together Christian, Muslims, and Jewish leaders. Everyone came together to help Boston.
The bombing in Boston is a very sad scene to watch. While people are running a marathon two bombs go off and kill two people instantly and injure over 80 people. But people don't realize that Pakistan and Palestine get bombed everyday, and nobody does anything about it. This is very sad about Boston but think about other countries who go through this every single day.
No comments:
Post a Comment