I currently finished the book "Kiki Strike inside the Shadow City" by Kirsten Miller. The book is about a girl named Kiki Strike, she is very mysterious and dangerous. Ananka is a girl who wants to know more about Kiki and starts following her. Once they become friends, that's when the adventure starts. After they become friends Ananka and Kiki take some girls and together they explore the Shadow City. But after a explosion went wrong in the Shadow City, Kiki disappeared out of nowhere. And the gold that the girls found were missing too. Ananka and the other girls know that Kiki betrayed them for gold. Now they are on a mission to find Kiki Strike pay for what she did. Did Kiki Strike really betray them or is it something else?
It's not fair that Kiki just left the girls and disappeared without telling them anything. she could have said at least something to the girls. And the fact that the gold that they all found is missing is even worse. It only means that Kiki left with all the gold. Why would Kiki ever do that? Did she need the gold for something? It wasn't fair to the girls because, they all trusted Kiki and now Kiki is their enemy. It wasn't right for Kiki to disappear like that.
In conclusion, I can relate to how the girls feel when Kiki left. I had a really good friend and she moved away. When she was gone, it felt like I was betrayed. I couldn't see her anymore and I felt like I couldn't trust her anymore because she moved. I still talk to her but not as much as before. So, I think that was how the girl's felt when Kiki left.
No comments:
Post a Comment